You need a JavaScript enabled browser to view this website.

. .

Pakistan Blogs - Aggregator and Blogging Network

The most comprehensive roundup of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
Submit Your Blog
Extensive coverage of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
17:54

Deep-diving into my blog stats

From the Blog furreekattNow that I'm getting the hang of actually writing blog posts again, I'm trying to re-familiarize myself with all the other aspects of blogging. I already played around with the template and widgets (essentially changing the entire look of this blog), so I know I retained SOME knowledge on how to work dis biiiitch. Me, clearly having the time of my life analyzing my blog stats and writing this post Something I used to obsess over as a teen were the statistics my blog used to bring in. Daily, monthly, weekly, yearly - I was on it all. When my blog first reached 100,000 unique hits I was so stoked. Looking at the locations people were coming in from, the search terms that brought them in, the highest viewed posts and the times of day traffic was most - it was all really exciting. pakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

your helping hand

From the Blog randomlyabstract is of no use to me. your helping hand is a temporary. what i am feeling resides in my body, another territory. what i am thinking is building another bubble universe — too big and too constricting. visitors are politely cued to leave. your helping hand is exhausted – it's not lazy, just wary. in another tower of hands it's just a hand clasped to a hand asking for a hand thinking it's a big deal one's saying no – y'all know so many of us say no – and y'all know we're still all doomed to reach the big black sky up there together together and without pakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

http://pakistanblogs.blogspot.com/2018/07/blogged-pages-29720181254.html 1935402346032372253 Pakistani Blog Posts

0 comments :

Submit your blog

Display our badge

Pakistan Blogs Simply insert the following html code in your blog to display our link button.

Disclaimer

All posts on this site are the opinion of their respective authors. PakistanBlogs .blogspot .com aggregates posts from original sources and assumes no responsibility for any expressed opinion and cannot be held liable. All posts posted 'as is' for the purposes of commentary and reference only. You may contact the author(s) by following the "Read Full Post" link with each post.

Contact Us

Please click here to contact us. Thank you.

Blog Archive