You need a JavaScript enabled browser to view this website.

. .

Pakistan Blogs - Aggregator and Blogging Network

The most comprehensive roundup of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
Submit Your Blog
Extensive coverage of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
10:29

With Daughter of Eve: Mother of Humanity and Virtue

From the Blog pakteahouse *By: Ammara Shah* I don't want to tell my daughter The tales of my decline and fall The tales of my compromises And fake smiles I want to show her the bruises The wounds, the blood, the scratches I had through those terrible fights Against patriarchy, misogyny, sham honour, uncalled-for modesty, idiotic traditionalism and social injustice I don't want to tell my daughter The tales of mourning-driven wakeful nights Tears geared by and on misfortune, Reminiscing Tennyson's "idle tears" I want to tell my daughter Tales of the nights In whose loneliness I weaved dreams, With eyes, far away From tranquil slumber. And of the agony of realising those dreams: Dragging myself on thorn-strewn path, Gleaning bruises instead of roses, Awaiting blissful dawn. The dawn in whopakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

http://pakistanblogs.blogspot.com/2017/06/blogged-pages-1862017529.html 1060124231470965217 Pakistani Blog Posts

0 comments :

Submit your blog

Display our badge

Pakistan Blogs Simply insert the following html code in your blog to display our link button.

Disclaimer

All posts on this site are the opinion of their respective authors. PakistanBlogs .blogspot .com aggregates posts from original sources and assumes no responsibility for any expressed opinion and cannot be held liable. All posts posted 'as is' for the purposes of commentary and reference only. You may contact the author(s) by following the "Read Full Post" link with each post.

Contact Us

Please click here to contact us. Thank you.

Blog Archive