You need a JavaScript enabled browser to view this website.

. .

Pakistan Blogs - Aggregator and Blogging Network

The most comprehensive roundup of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
Submit Your Blog
Extensive coverage of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
10:29

12 Years of My Blog in Urdu

From the Blog iabhopal With the grace of God All Mighty, today my blog in Urdu has completed it hilarious 12 years of life. I had started my this blog in English on 09-09-2004. Later, I started writing also in Urdu but occasionally. On 05 May, 2005, I started a separate blog for Urdu with the title "What Am I". When I had started the blog in Urdu, I had no hope of attracting readers and thought that my blog in Urdu will not survive more than a few months. However, no human being can predict the future. It is only God Who knows everything and that when will something happen. In 12 years, I wrote 2485 posts in my Urdu blog. My Urdu blog has so far been visited by 405225 persons from all over the world. My 2 post have been read by at least 57550 persons My 9 post have been read by at least 14200 personpakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

http://pakistanblogs.blogspot.com/2017/05/blogged-pages-652017529.html 5392560474993572718 Pakistani Blog Posts

0 comments :

Submit your blog

Display our badge

Pakistan Blogs Simply insert the following html code in your blog to display our link button.

Disclaimer

All posts on this site are the opinion of their respective authors. PakistanBlogs .blogspot .com aggregates posts from original sources and assumes no responsibility for any expressed opinion and cannot be held liable. All posts posted 'as is' for the purposes of commentary and reference only. You may contact the author(s) by following the "Read Full Post" link with each post.

Contact Us

Please click here to contact us. Thank you.

Blog Archive