You need a JavaScript enabled browser to view this website.

. .

Pakistan Blogs - Aggregator and Blogging Network

The most comprehensive roundup of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
Submit Your Blog
Extensive coverage of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
15:34

Egyptian Food Festival at Asia Live, Avari Towers

From the Blog jasminecatchesbutterfliesOnce again, I am back with another food post, but I am glad that most of you guys do appreciate these. So, last Saturday I got to attend the Egyptian Food Festival at Avari Towers, and here is all that you need to know about it. Now, I have had Middle Eastern food a lot in this lifetime for I have been to quite a few Arab countries and also do have family friends from the Middle East. Personally speaking, I love my spices so I do prefer Pakistani food over everything, but there are obviously tasty treats that the Middle East has to offer as well. That being said, this was my first time trying out Egyptian cuisine and boy, I was excited. Egypt has such a rich historical background and I am so intrigued by it that I went in expecting that it would somehow reflect in the food as wepakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

http://pakistanblogs.blogspot.com/2017/05/blogged-pages-4520171034.html 7983799823392714150 Pakistani Blog Posts

0 comments :

Submit your blog

Display our badge

Pakistan Blogs Simply insert the following html code in your blog to display our link button.

Disclaimer

All posts on this site are the opinion of their respective authors. PakistanBlogs .blogspot .com aggregates posts from original sources and assumes no responsibility for any expressed opinion and cannot be held liable. All posts posted 'as is' for the purposes of commentary and reference only. You may contact the author(s) by following the "Read Full Post" link with each post.

Contact Us

Please click here to contact us. Thank you.

Blog Archive