You need a JavaScript enabled browser to view this website.

. .

Pakistan Blogs - Aggregator and Blogging Network

The most comprehensive roundup of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
Submit Your Blog
Extensive coverage of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
19:58

SketchBook #5: Carcharodon Carcharius

From the Blog the-emo-wolverine-writesYes, I decided to number them since it's basically a series. Essentially, I'm just spamming my Instagram art and then some, but I'm also giving some context to what I've done, so it's hopefully better. If you've been following my instagram (optic_chiasma) you must've noticed the double shark spread I did recently. There's a pretty long story behind it, so if you're ready for it, let's get started. My fascination for sharks must have started on a fated Saturday, the 8th of August 2015. You might not remember (and honestly, I didn't remember the date either and had to look it up), but it was the day that I spent in Moody Gardens. I've always had an obsession with aquariums and sea creatures and beaches and shells. You may attribute it to a childhood spent in Florida where going pakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

http://pakistanblogs.blogspot.com/2017/01/blogged-pages-24120171458.html 4336479293283459374 Pakistani Blog Posts

0 comments :

Submit your blog

Display our badge

Pakistan Blogs Simply insert the following html code in your blog to display our link button.

Disclaimer

All posts on this site are the opinion of their respective authors. PakistanBlogs .blogspot .com aggregates posts from original sources and assumes no responsibility for any expressed opinion and cannot be held liable. All posts posted 'as is' for the purposes of commentary and reference only. You may contact the author(s) by following the "Read Full Post" link with each post.

Contact Us

Please click here to contact us. Thank you.

Blog Archive