You need a JavaScript enabled browser to view this website.

. .

Pakistan Blogs - Aggregator and Blogging Network

The most comprehensive roundup of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
Submit Your Blog
Extensive coverage of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
16:34

مقاماتِ علم

From the Blog seems77 * مقاماتِ علم* علم میں انسان تین مقامات سے گزرنے بعد کامل استاد بنتا ہے . - آگہی جب علم حاصل کر کے آپ آگاہی یا شعور حاصل کرتے ہو - بڑائی جب علم حاصل ہوجانے کے بعد آپ خود کو خدا سمجھ بیٹھو یا پھر خدا کا ہی جانے انجانے میں انکار کرنے لگو اور اگر خدا کو مانو بھی تو تمہارے لہجے میں خدائی (غرور ) کی جھلک دکھائی دینے لگے - خاموشی جب اپنی سوچ کی بڑائی میں کائنات تسخیر کرتے چلے جاؤ اور کائنات کو نا ناپ پاؤ تو دماغ اپنی شکست تسلیم کر کے اس ذات کے سامنے جھک جاتا ہے اپنے علم اور اپنی بڑائی کو طاق میں رکھ کر خود کو ایک زرہ تسلیم کرلیتا ہے تب آپکے پاس جو بچتا ہے وہ صرف اور صرف خاموشی اور تسلیم و رضا ہی ہوتی ہے .. ہم میں سے اکثر جب اس دوسرے مقام پر آ کر جب غرور پکڑتے ہیں تو پھر علم حاصل کرنا بھی توہین لگتا ہے لہٰذا اپنی خدائی میں ہی مست ہوجاتے ہیں . پر اگر اللہ موقع دے اور انpakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

Archive

From the Blog the-emo-wolverine-writesno, I'm not archiving this blog. I was going through my old blog- the old "the emo wolverine writes". It's still up, just the URL has been changed. Anyway, I had originally thought about revamping some of the posts there and publishing them here, but I don't think 'the emo wolverine writes' has content that can be revamped and put on 'The Lunar Descent'. I mean, don't get me wrong, they're both my blogs and I really like what I've written there. But 'the emo wolverine writes' is basically me word vomiting about things that have happened to me. It's literally a diary- sometimes in the form of pictures, sometimes in the form of narrations and skits. That's not what The Lunar Descent is, not anymore. I just browsed through some of my own latest posts and I'm not sure how to categorpakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

http://pakistanblogs.blogspot.com/2017/01/blogged-pages-10120171134.html 3171531844594515629 Pakistani Blog Posts

0 comments :

Submit your blog

Display our badge

Pakistan Blogs Simply insert the following html code in your blog to display our link button.

Disclaimer

All posts on this site are the opinion of their respective authors. PakistanBlogs .blogspot .com aggregates posts from original sources and assumes no responsibility for any expressed opinion and cannot be held liable. All posts posted 'as is' for the purposes of commentary and reference only. You may contact the author(s) by following the "Read Full Post" link with each post.

Contact Us

Please click here to contact us. Thank you.

Blog Archive