You need a JavaScript enabled browser to view this website.

. .

Pakistan Blogs - Aggregator and Blogging Network

The most comprehensive roundup of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
Submit Your Blog
Extensive coverage of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
19:58

جہاں دیکھو خدا کے نام کے بعد ان کا نام ائے

From the Blog seems77 نبی آتے رہے۔۔۔ نبی آتے رہے آخر میں نبیوں کے امام آئے وہ دنیا میں خدا کا آخری لے کر پیام آئے جھکانے آئے بندوں کی جبیں اللہ کے در پر سکھانے آدمی کو آدمی کا احترام آئے وہ آئے جب تو عظمت بڑھ گئی دنیا میں انساں کی وہ آئے جب تو انساں کو فرشتوں کے سلام ائے پرِ پرواز بخشے اس نے ایسے آدمیت کو ملائک رہ گئے پیچھے کچھ ایسے بھی مقام آئے وہ آئے جب تو دنیا اس طرح سے جگمگا اٹھی کہ خورشید درخشاں جس طرح بالائے بام آئے خدا شاہد یہ ان کے فیضِ صحبت کا نتیجہ تھا شہنشاہ گر پڑے قدموں میں جب ان کے غلام آئے وہ ہیں بے شک بشر لیکن تشہد میں ،اذانوں میں جہاں دیکھو خدا کے نام کے بعد ان کا نام ائے بروزِ حشر امیںؔ جب نفسانفسی کا سماں ہوگا وہاں وہ کام آئیں گے جہاں کوئی نہ کام آئے صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم Visit and Like My Facebook Page "Everything Close To My Heart" : https://www.facebook.com/seems.77 pakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

Highlights of This Week

From the Blog the-emo-wolverine-writesI have just been having this general feeling of negativity this week. Like there is some sort of blanket of unhappiness on the world and it's affecting everyone in some sort of way. I'd talk about all the bad things that have happened to me but it's much more better to talk about the things that went well and that I'm grateful for. Here are a couple of things that made me happy this week. My Monday morning went well. Surprisingly, I did not fall asleep in any of the lectures; I had my books opened and I was highlighting along the lecture. I may have not been listening attentively (since I was reading at the same time) but at least I was paying more attention than I usually do when I'm sleeping! I decided to take the day off Tuesday! I debated on the matter on Twitter when Tanypakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

http://pakistanblogs.blogspot.com/2016/11/blogged-pages-191120161458.html 8968580202531235703 Pakistani Blog Posts

0 comments :

Submit your blog

Display our badge

Pakistan Blogs Simply insert the following html code in your blog to display our link button.

Disclaimer

All posts on this site are the opinion of their respective authors. PakistanBlogs .blogspot .com aggregates posts from original sources and assumes no responsibility for any expressed opinion and cannot be held liable. All posts posted 'as is' for the purposes of commentary and reference only. You may contact the author(s) by following the "Read Full Post" link with each post.

Contact Us

Please click here to contact us. Thank you.

Blog Archive