You need a JavaScript enabled browser to view this website.

. .

Pakistan Blogs - Aggregator and Blogging Network

The most comprehensive roundup of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
Submit Your Blog
Extensive coverage of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
19:09

Take Me Home (Acoustic) - Young the Giant (PureVolume Session)

From the Blog sarahinsouthkoreapakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

A nightmare while I was awake

From the Blog pakteahouse By Qurat-ul-ain Haider Mama and Baba, can we go back to home? You know I am scared. I am in terrible pain – why can't I speak? This is unfathomable for me. I am uncharacteristically nervous! I want to become free – I want to be safe. After finding myself in the hospital bed, I tried to change my direction several times, wanting to hold my teddy bear back and wanting to stand up, but I found it a terrible and painstaking task. Whenever some time passes while I am awake, an auntie in a white dress injects something in my drip and then things gradually become blurry and I fall asleep. However, since last week, I want to tell mama about the pain, about my nightmares but I do not know why I cannot talk. My uncles and aunts used to call me a chatterbox. This time I planned to ask thpakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

واٹمور کے دن گنے جاچکے، جنوبی افریقہ کے خلاف سیریز آخری چٹان ثابت ہوگی

From the Blog cricnamaانگلستان کے خلاف تاریخی کلین سویپ کے باوجود محسن خان کو کوچ کے عہدے سے ہٹا کر غیر ملکی ڈیو واٹمور کو قومی ذمہ داری سونپی گئی تو اندازہ تھا کہ وہ قومی کرکٹ ٹیم کی فتوحات کے سلسلے کو جاری رکھیں گے لیکن اس کےبعد سے اب تک پاکستان کرکٹ ٹیم ایک ٹیسٹ سیریز بھی نہیں جیت سکی۔ یہی وجہ ہے کہ پاکستان کرکٹ بورڈ کے کرتا دھرتا ان کی کارکردگی سے خوش نہیں ہیں اور زمبابوے کے خلاف حالیہ ٹیسٹ سیریز جیتنے میں ناکامی نے تو نگراں چیئرمین نجم سیٹھی کو چراغ پا کر دیا ہے اور اب بہت جلد واٹمور کے مستقبل کے فیصلے کا امکان ہے۔ زمبابوے کے خلاف ٹیسٹ سیریز جیتنے میں ناکامی کے اسباب جاننے کے لیے کل کرکٹ کے بڑے سر جوڑ کر لاہور میں بیٹھیں گے اور ذرائع کا کہنا ہے کہ متحدہ عرب امارات میں جنوبی افریقہ اور سری لنکا کے خلاف طے شدہ سیریز ڈیو واٹمور کی آخری بین الاقوامی ذمہ داریاں ہو سکتی ہیں۔ پے در پے شکستوں اور شکایتوںpakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

Traitors and Torturers

From the Blog iabhopal A traitor is defined as "a person who betrays someone or something, such as a friend, cause, or principle" and many sanctimonious Americans have accused US Army Private Bradley Manning and the National Security Agency's Edward Snowden of betraying their country which patently they have not.Their offence was to make their fellow citizens aware that some government agencies have been guilty of monstrously illegal conduct. Manning embarrassed a few pompous idiots and exposed some evil people, and Snowden revealed startling criminality on the part of Washington's out-of-control surveillance cliques; but another point of interest in the Manning Papers published by WikiLeaks is that the US State Department has lots of people who are highly intelligent. I've read scores of the leakedpakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

http://pakistanblogs.blogspot.com/2013/09/blogged-pages-2592013149.html 4323018702851581297 Pakistani Blog Posts

0 comments :

Submit your blog

Display our badge

Pakistan Blogs Simply insert the following html code in your blog to display our link button.

Disclaimer

All posts on this site are the opinion of their respective authors. PakistanBlogs .blogspot .com aggregates posts from original sources and assumes no responsibility for any expressed opinion and cannot be held liable. All posts posted 'as is' for the purposes of commentary and reference only. You may contact the author(s) by following the "Read Full Post" link with each post.

Contact Us

Please click here to contact us. Thank you.

Blog Archive