You need a JavaScript enabled browser to view this website.

. .

Pakistan Blogs - Aggregator and Blogging Network

The most comprehensive roundup of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
Submit Your Blog
Extensive coverage of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
10:56

The reflection of how distant learning has changed my life

From the Blog fancyontheroad *Who am I? * If you have asked me this question three years ago I would have replied: I am a coder by profession and a traveller by passion, quite simple. That's because it was all that I had on my plate, learn ⇄ code, earn ⇄ travel and REPEAT! Well the life moves on, so have I, having a partner to share my code and a baby to cherish during breaks (that's a lie, she has pleasantly taken over every second of my life) is an ideal life that I must have dreamed of in the past. I decided to became a programmer by choice as I was a curious soul and a nerd! My school's computer lab with black screen and some foreign language (GW Basic) became a real deal hence I was hooked for life. Apart from coding, I love learning in general, I had so many plans to get additional degrees/certifipakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

First Aid & CPR/AED | Dec 29 | Karachi

From the Blog firstaidtosavealifeWHY learn first aid? Because every 5 seconds, someone in the world dies as a result of an injury. First aid is considered as must have skill for every single person. A skill which if learned and applied properly can … Continue reading →pakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

http://pakistanblogs.blogspot.com/2019/11/blogged-pages-24112019556.html 9031748279481038142 Pakistani Blog Posts

0 comments :

Submit your blog

Display our badge

Pakistan Blogs Simply insert the following html code in your blog to display our link button.

Disclaimer

All posts on this site are the opinion of their respective authors. PakistanBlogs .blogspot .com aggregates posts from original sources and assumes no responsibility for any expressed opinion and cannot be held liable. All posts posted 'as is' for the purposes of commentary and reference only. You may contact the author(s) by following the "Read Full Post" link with each post.

Contact Us

Please click here to contact us. Thank you.

Blog Archive