You need a JavaScript enabled browser to view this website.

. .

Pakistan Blogs - Aggregator and Blogging Network

The most comprehensive roundup of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
Submit Your Blog
Extensive coverage of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
18:58

ENDLESS QUEST

From the Blog faizansworld It's been awhile since I can't breathe. Life continues but I don't see you. You have taken so long. I have survived only marginally. 'Not so soon!' I keep escaping the death. 'I want to see the one.' Then self goes on navigating through the vast lake of unseen teary-eyes, wanting to sail towards the desired destination. Then it continues questing through the curtains of all the existence, hoping to reach the heart at last. Since a millennium, million oceans burst open inside; I want to be drowned in that consciousness which is so unaware of me. I would like to let my last memory be that inadvertent smile. I would want to be in those brief moments, survive forever in those expressions. I crave to merge in that unseen existence. Like waves in the sea, the soul goes on to collidepakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

http://pakistanblogs.blogspot.com/2019/09/blogged-pages-10920191358.html 6242124642521211927 Pakistani Blog Posts

0 comments :

Submit your blog

Display our badge

Pakistan Blogs Simply insert the following html code in your blog to display our link button.

Disclaimer

All posts on this site are the opinion of their respective authors. PakistanBlogs .blogspot .com aggregates posts from original sources and assumes no responsibility for any expressed opinion and cannot be held liable. All posts posted 'as is' for the purposes of commentary and reference only. You may contact the author(s) by following the "Read Full Post" link with each post.

Contact Us

Please click here to contact us. Thank you.

Blog Archive