You need a JavaScript enabled browser to view this website.

. .

Pakistan Blogs - Aggregator and Blogging Network

The most comprehensive roundup of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
Submit Your Blog
Extensive coverage of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
11:36

Memory hoarder (2)

From the Blog randomlyabstract *Aqal sawaal uthati hai ishq amal pe dorata hai. * By now I have thrown away more things and (almost-)neatly packed the things I am saving back in the drawer. Can't say it's done but sure feels lighter. Besides that [literally] grey old diary that I didn't bother reading, there are all these papers – mostly poems that I wrote (even those sad Urdu ones), and then other handwritten accounts of things like our regional Spelling Bee contest that we won, my ninth grade result, an essay on "My most memorable day of life" where there is McFlurry by the sea, last school exam and a really fun night ending with dramatic sentences like *'I bid farewell to my family and the full moon*.' Not just mine but I also used to give my brothers topics to write on, then I would check them and sometipakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

آج کی بات ۔۔۔۔ 07 جولائی 2019

From the Blog seems77 ~!~ آج کی بات ~!~ ‏کبھی کبھار اپنی ذات کے لئے بھی مفتی بن جائیں ۔۔ بہت سے مفتیوں کے فتویٰ سے بچ جائیں گے- قاسم علی شاہ pakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

http://pakistanblogs.blogspot.com/2019/07/blogged-pages-872019636.html 296202080998905088 Pakistani Blog Posts

0 comments :

Submit your blog

Display our badge

Pakistan Blogs Simply insert the following html code in your blog to display our link button.

Disclaimer

All posts on this site are the opinion of their respective authors. PakistanBlogs .blogspot .com aggregates posts from original sources and assumes no responsibility for any expressed opinion and cannot be held liable. All posts posted 'as is' for the purposes of commentary and reference only. You may contact the author(s) by following the "Read Full Post" link with each post.

Contact Us

Please click here to contact us. Thank you.

Blog Archive