You need a JavaScript enabled browser to view this website.

. .

Pakistan Blogs - Aggregator and Blogging Network

The most comprehensive roundup of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
Submit Your Blog
Extensive coverage of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
11:29

Creatures of the Sun

From the Blog sonyarehman *By Sonya Rehman* I never thought I'd say this, but the mid/late 30s are weird. I've never been one to make a big hue and cry about hiding my age or stressing about hitting the big 3-0, in fact, when I turned 30, I was utterly excited. The 20s are an extended trial and error decade you see – where you fumble through the world, knocking things over, falling over and just being a complete blubbering little disaster. But when I turned 36 this year, I was gripped by quiet panic. I felt like I was in a Mindy Kaling sitcom; Freeze the eggs! So many things to do! To write! Man to meet! Places to see! Experiences to be lived! Feelings to be felt! But let's back it up a bit: in 2009, after losing someone I deeply cared for, I voluntarily placed myself in a self-imposed love exile. I hpakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

http://pakistanblogs.blogspot.com/2019/02/blogged-pages-122019629.html 5906954573295881774 Pakistani Blog Posts

0 comments :

Submit your blog

Display our badge

Pakistan Blogs Simply insert the following html code in your blog to display our link button.

Disclaimer

All posts on this site are the opinion of their respective authors. PakistanBlogs .blogspot .com aggregates posts from original sources and assumes no responsibility for any expressed opinion and cannot be held liable. All posts posted 'as is' for the purposes of commentary and reference only. You may contact the author(s) by following the "Read Full Post" link with each post.

Contact Us

Please click here to contact us. Thank you.

Blog Archive