You need a JavaScript enabled browser to view this website.

. .

Pakistan Blogs - Aggregator and Blogging Network

The most comprehensive roundup of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
Submit Your Blog
Extensive coverage of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
13:20

How I became a Volunteer at FIFA WorldCup Russia 2018

From the Blog ppakistan Somewhere in the mid of 2016 I saw an online link which took me to a website which was looking for volunteers for the upcoming 2018 football world cup in Russia. The site was linked to the official fifa website, so I knew it was genuine. I also searched and watched videos of volunteer experiences of the previous world cups, so I instantly knew it would be a great opportunity. I went thru the website and read the various parts and functions in which fifa was looking for volunteers, and was encouraging international volunteers to apply. I had similar experience in cricket matches that were being held in Pakistan and other similar events and I thought this would be a great opportunity for me to be part of an international sporting event. The idea of visiting Russia and being part pakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

http://pakistanblogs.blogspot.com/2018/11/blogged-pages-25112018820.html 5850381230857979178 Pakistani Blog Posts

0 comments :

Submit your blog

Display our badge

Pakistan Blogs Simply insert the following html code in your blog to display our link button.

Disclaimer

All posts on this site are the opinion of their respective authors. PakistanBlogs .blogspot .com aggregates posts from original sources and assumes no responsibility for any expressed opinion and cannot be held liable. All posts posted 'as is' for the purposes of commentary and reference only. You may contact the author(s) by following the "Read Full Post" link with each post.

Contact Us

Please click here to contact us. Thank you.

Blog Archive