You need a JavaScript enabled browser to view this website.

. .

Pakistan Blogs - Aggregator and Blogging Network

The most comprehensive roundup of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
Submit Your Blog
Extensive coverage of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
09:56

KIKI Challenge Song Lyrics

From the Blog penofmen Kiki, do you love me? Are you riding? Say you'll never ever leave from beside me 'Cause I want ya, and I need ya And I'm down for you always KB, do you love me? Are you riding? Say you'll never ever leave from beside me 'Cause I want ya, and I need ya And I'm down for you always Look, the new me is really still the real me I swear you gotta feel me before they try and kill me They gotta make some choices, they runnin' out of options 'Cause I've been goin' off and they don't know when it's stoppin' And when you get to toppin', I see that you've been learnin' And when I take you shoppin' you spend it like you earned it And when you popped off on your ex he deserved it I thought you were the one from the jump, that confirmed it Trapmoneybenny I buy you champagne but you love some Henny Frompakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

http://pakistanblogs.blogspot.com/2018/08/blogged-pages-1282018456.html 106981884469084327 Pakistani Blog Posts

0 comments :

Submit your blog

Display our badge

Pakistan Blogs Simply insert the following html code in your blog to display our link button.

Disclaimer

All posts on this site are the opinion of their respective authors. PakistanBlogs .blogspot .com aggregates posts from original sources and assumes no responsibility for any expressed opinion and cannot be held liable. All posts posted 'as is' for the purposes of commentary and reference only. You may contact the author(s) by following the "Read Full Post" link with each post.

Contact Us

Please click here to contact us. Thank you.

Blog Archive