You need a JavaScript enabled browser to view this website.

. .

Pakistan Blogs - Aggregator and Blogging Network

The most comprehensive roundup of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
Submit Your Blog
Extensive coverage of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
12:20

VICTOR HUGO

From the Blog tanveerrauf [image: Image result for images of Victor Hugo] Victor Hugo – Demain, dès l'aube Our first poem is from Victor Hugo, one of the best-known French writers. Demain, dès l'aube which means Tomorrow, at dawn, is a short and poignant poem about his visit to his daughter's grave. The poem was first released in 1856 in Hugo's collection called Les contemplation. Tomorrow, at dawn Tomorrow, at dawn, at the hour when the countryside whitens, I will depart. You see, I know you wait for me. I will go through the forest and over the mountains. I cannot stay far from you any longer. I will trudge on, my eyes fixed on my thoughts, Ignoring everything around me, without hearing a sound, Alone, unknown, back stooped, hands crossed, Saddened, and the day will be like night for me. I will neithpakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

http://pakistanblogs.blogspot.com/2018/07/blogged-pages-2072018720.html 1793985450523589358 Pakistani Blog Posts

0 comments :

Submit your blog

Display our badge

Pakistan Blogs Simply insert the following html code in your blog to display our link button.

Disclaimer

All posts on this site are the opinion of their respective authors. PakistanBlogs .blogspot .com aggregates posts from original sources and assumes no responsibility for any expressed opinion and cannot be held liable. All posts posted 'as is' for the purposes of commentary and reference only. You may contact the author(s) by following the "Read Full Post" link with each post.

Contact Us

Please click here to contact us. Thank you.

Blog Archive