You need a JavaScript enabled browser to view this website.

. .

Pakistan Blogs - Aggregator and Blogging Network

The most comprehensive roundup of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
Submit Your Blog
Extensive coverage of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
12:20

I'll leave behind my—–

From the Blog tanveerrauf [image: Image result for images of sad girl on railway station] I'll leave behind my insignia of existence Though flawed will leave sign of existence; All lyrical words that are revealed on me I'll leave color of endless truth behind me; As a mother, firmly decided for my children To take grief! and leave behind joy as legacy All that abolishes calamity with no danger Leave a safe and sound pathway behind me However time and tide advance and prosper I'll leave a grandmother as legacy, behind me! If daughter has traits in her persona; Razia I'll leave a buoyant cheerful girl behind me **** [image: 37042051_10216866551121864_673796075714248704_n] pakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

http://pakistanblogs.blogspot.com/2018/07/blogged-pages-1472018720.html 3454410989623082987 Pakistani Blog Posts

0 comments :

Submit your blog

Display our badge

Pakistan Blogs Simply insert the following html code in your blog to display our link button.

Disclaimer

All posts on this site are the opinion of their respective authors. PakistanBlogs .blogspot .com aggregates posts from original sources and assumes no responsibility for any expressed opinion and cannot be held liable. All posts posted 'as is' for the purposes of commentary and reference only. You may contact the author(s) by following the "Read Full Post" link with each post.

Contact Us

Please click here to contact us. Thank you.

Blog Archive