You need a JavaScript enabled browser to view this website.

. .

Pakistan Blogs - Aggregator and Blogging Network

The most comprehensive roundup of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
Submit Your Blog
Extensive coverage of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
12:20

I'm in search of that milieu,

From the Blog tanveerrauf [image: Related image] I'm in search of that milieu, locale and setting looking for that sunrise, night and that evening the sky adorned with stars, the unseen moon simply I'm searching for a glimpse of a moon those warm moment, sight and that evening I've been in search of that alley since long eon for an instant casts a look at me suddenly I'm searching those wet eyes looking down recklessly I meander often looking for you looking for the home where I get peace restive breathing, all around turbulence looking for set where I could get patience We engraved our names in childhood I'm looking for the same tree in woods ………. تلاش۔۔ وہ شہر ،وہ قریہ، وہ نگر ڈھونڈ رہی ہوں وہ شام،وہ شب، اور وہ سحر ڈھونڈ رہی ہوں تاروں سے بھرا عرش،قمر آنکھ سے اوجھل بس ایک نظر مثلِ شرر ڈھوpakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

http://pakistanblogs.blogspot.com/2018/07/blogged-pages-1172018720.html 3003664666065936459 Pakistani Blog Posts

0 comments :

Submit your blog

Display our badge

Pakistan Blogs Simply insert the following html code in your blog to display our link button.

Disclaimer

All posts on this site are the opinion of their respective authors. PakistanBlogs .blogspot .com aggregates posts from original sources and assumes no responsibility for any expressed opinion and cannot be held liable. All posts posted 'as is' for the purposes of commentary and reference only. You may contact the author(s) by following the "Read Full Post" link with each post.

Contact Us

Please click here to contact us. Thank you.

Blog Archive