You need a JavaScript enabled browser to view this website.

. .

Pakistan Blogs - Aggregator and Blogging Network

The most comprehensive roundup of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
Submit Your Blog
Extensive coverage of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
17:54

Butlers Chocolate Cafe sealed and reopened – Here is the Cafe's side of the story

From the Blog cheflingtales In the past week just prior to Eid, the Lahore based food groups were swamped with this post and everyone was shocked and disgusted. *(Continued)* This led to an uproar on social media and got the Punjab food authority to take charge and the cafe was sealed. But in less than 24 hrs the Punjab food authority cleared the situation of the cafe and it reopened. Although the post led to a bad publicity for the cafe and for many fans the trust on the eatery cannot be regained. ( *Continued) * This post by on the Cafe's Facebook page was said to be an unsatisfactory explanation. Butlers and Chocolate MM Alam road Lahore is one of the most loved cafes of Lahore for its desserts and ambiance. Food hygiene is one of the most controversial topics that if breached food authorities are pakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

Another gold moment

From the Blog randomlyabstract … except that I haven't shared the first one yet. But I'm doing it now, okay? Let's start! Spoiler: It's about university. And becoming a gold medalist. Twice. Okay so remember when I posted that 'when you're happy and you know it' kinda post about happy news and desi reactions and all that? I totally meant to share the news itself as well later but… you know me, and I know me, and well, yeah. So what happened was that I topped from my department in my BA (Honors) course. And then, now that is, I topped again in my Masters. Woohoo, Alhamdulillah! What were my subjects? Glad you asked. Because it's funny I never shared anything here. Yikes, I mean. I always meant to, though. Just like how I always meant to write about my vacations last (se bhi last? will have to check) year, apakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

http://pakistanblogs.blogspot.com/2018/06/blogged-pages-23620181254.html 1828423575710850404 Pakistani Blog Posts

0 comments :

Submit your blog

Display our badge

Pakistan Blogs Simply insert the following html code in your blog to display our link button.

Disclaimer

All posts on this site are the opinion of their respective authors. PakistanBlogs .blogspot .com aggregates posts from original sources and assumes no responsibility for any expressed opinion and cannot be held liable. All posts posted 'as is' for the purposes of commentary and reference only. You may contact the author(s) by following the "Read Full Post" link with each post.

Contact Us

Please click here to contact us. Thank you.

Blog Archive