You need a JavaScript enabled browser to view this website.

. .

Pakistan Blogs - Aggregator and Blogging Network

The most comprehensive roundup of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
Submit Your Blog
Extensive coverage of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
12:20

 My mind's eye  might blaze my wings, O God

From the Blog tanveerrauf [image: Image result for images of a muslim girl praying] My mind's eye might blaze my wings, O God It may fling me down from the sky, O God I try to be awake and aware day and night This ardor may put me to slumber one day That reason of peace, for my heart and soul Memory of you may hurt my heart and soul The tricks time played and plotted against May not defeat and bring the end to me I'm waiting for the Day of Judgment but My heart may not outset the dooms day I wish to be connected with gentle winds This wish may turn me into dust, O, God **** مری اڑان مرے پر جلا نہ دے یارب فلک سے مجھ کو زمیں پر گرا نہ دے یارب میں جاگنے کی سعی روز و شب جو کرتی ہوں سعی یہی مجھے اک دن سلا نہ دے یارب سکونِ روح و دل و جان کا سبب جو بنی وہ یاد خون کے آنسو رلا نہ دے یا رب یونہی جpakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

http://pakistanblogs.blogspot.com/2018/06/blogged-pages-162018720.html 4556772186148796306 Pakistani Blog Posts

0 comments :

Submit your blog

Display our badge

Pakistan Blogs Simply insert the following html code in your blog to display our link button.

Disclaimer

All posts on this site are the opinion of their respective authors. PakistanBlogs .blogspot .com aggregates posts from original sources and assumes no responsibility for any expressed opinion and cannot be held liable. All posts posted 'as is' for the purposes of commentary and reference only. You may contact the author(s) by following the "Read Full Post" link with each post.

Contact Us

Please click here to contact us. Thank you.

Blog Archive