You need a JavaScript enabled browser to view this website.

. .

Pakistan Blogs - Aggregator and Blogging Network

The most comprehensive roundup of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
Submit Your Blog
Extensive coverage of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
10:29

Maybe My Heart Felt Right

From the Blog pakteahouse *By Awais Bhatti* When I entered into this world of sights, I saw a lady, grinning at me as I cried; I wondered why I was sent to this place, Then, she replied with grace: " Awww my baby welcome to this place". When I had the first sight, Maybe my heart felt right. It was you, not the sun so bright, That filled my soul with light, Maybe my heart was right. It was you who kept me up all night, Yes, my heart was right. The blossom of your hair, Kept my breath at heights, It was you who wandered In my dreams all night. Where are you now? My heart calls you high, I kept looking; Losing you was my fright. But you were always inside me, You were always my light. Yes my heart was right. I am out and out yours, She said to me in a slapping fight. All my dpakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

http://pakistanblogs.blogspot.com/2018/05/blogged-pages-2452018529.html 1542352969169676923 Pakistani Blog Posts

0 comments :

Submit your blog

Display our badge

Pakistan Blogs Simply insert the following html code in your blog to display our link button.

Disclaimer

All posts on this site are the opinion of their respective authors. PakistanBlogs .blogspot .com aggregates posts from original sources and assumes no responsibility for any expressed opinion and cannot be held liable. All posts posted 'as is' for the purposes of commentary and reference only. You may contact the author(s) by following the "Read Full Post" link with each post.

Contact Us

Please click here to contact us. Thank you.

Blog Archive