You need a JavaScript enabled browser to view this website.

. .

Pakistan Blogs - Aggregator and Blogging Network

The most comprehensive roundup of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
Submit Your Blog
Extensive coverage of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
10:29

Massacre of Muslims, Loot and Arson

From the Blog iabhopal Weapons were withdrawn from all Muslims in army and Police while all Hindus and Sikhs were allowed to retain their weapons. On June 3, 1947, Lord Mountbatten announced the Partition Plan on basis of districts, triggering unprecedented acts of communal violence, especially in Bengal and Punjab. *Armed trained groups of Rashtariya Sevak Sang, Hindu Maha Sabha and Akali Dal started killing Muslims, looting their houses and abducting young women & girls. * *Riots first started in Amritsar followed by Lahore, Delhi, and Calcutta*. This made clear that the plan was in the knowledge of Hindus, and to render Muslims defenceless, weapons from Muslims in the army and police had been withdrawn. Violence climaxed with the start of August 1947. It was only on August 17, 1947, that the Punjabpakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

A Friend or a Snake?

From the Blog pakteahouse *By Abdullah Khan* I know who you were, I know who you are If you think I'm a fool, that makes you a fool. I know you well, you think how? I've been very, very close to you. You texted me to romanticize the scene; I replied: I want to know the theme. You wanted to get rid of me? I'm leaving; because I love you! A friend or a snake that I brought up Tell me what are you, what should I call to you? O friend, you're not as smart as you think Should I give a dam, or should I just kill? One day you will pay, and wish to get rid of yourself from you. *The writer is student of MA English Language Teaching at Government College University, Lahore.* pakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

http://pakistanblogs.blogspot.com/2018/05/blogged-pages-1552018529.html 6060866216188217667 Pakistani Blog Posts

0 comments :

Submit your blog

Display our badge

Pakistan Blogs Simply insert the following html code in your blog to display our link button.

Disclaimer

All posts on this site are the opinion of their respective authors. PakistanBlogs .blogspot .com aggregates posts from original sources and assumes no responsibility for any expressed opinion and cannot be held liable. All posts posted 'as is' for the purposes of commentary and reference only. You may contact the author(s) by following the "Read Full Post" link with each post.

Contact Us

Please click here to contact us. Thank you.

Blog Archive