You need a JavaScript enabled browser to view this website.

. .

Pakistan Blogs - Aggregator and Blogging Network

The most comprehensive roundup of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
Submit Your Blog
Extensive coverage of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
10:29

Practicing Medicine فرض کفایہ

From the Blog ashrafiya Makhdum Zayn Uddin Al Malabari quotes from Imam Ghazali (Allah have mercy on them), Non-religious sciences may be blameworthy, praiseworthy or neutral. As for those which are praiseworthy, they are the sciences connected with the wellbeing of humanity in this life, such as medicine and mathematics. …..medicine, since it is necessary for the preservation of bodily health And do not be surprised by our statement that medicine and mathematics are communal obligations,…….because if these trades were to disappear, human society would be exposed to destruction. …….As the One who created the disease also created the cure, and guided humanity to the use of the latter, and prepared the causes for its benefit, it is not permissible for humans to allow themselves to be destroyed by selfpakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

Guilt Complex

From the Blog pakteahouse *By Zeenat Iqbal Hakimjee * Enclosed in a shell like a tortoise, Keeping away from the lively movements *& *noise My own I fail to recognize, Do not shake hands with me please I am no more, no more at ease, I suffer from a guilt complex. Was I the one to destroy a friendship Or lose my temper in a relationship? The other day I threw some litter on the road, Turned a deaf ear to the call for prayer, I suffer from a guilt complex. I am amazed at my faults Have I them or have I not? Is it just the state of my mind Or has somebody without cause have me to remind Of a non-existent situation Will I ever surface, I suffer from a Guilt Complex. *The poem was first published in poetry collection Harmony* pakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

http://pakistanblogs.blogspot.com/2018/04/blogged-pages-2742018529.html 8529481571390268833 Pakistani Blog Posts

0 comments :

Submit your blog

Display our badge

Pakistan Blogs Simply insert the following html code in your blog to display our link button.

Disclaimer

All posts on this site are the opinion of their respective authors. PakistanBlogs .blogspot .com aggregates posts from original sources and assumes no responsibility for any expressed opinion and cannot be held liable. All posts posted 'as is' for the purposes of commentary and reference only. You may contact the author(s) by following the "Read Full Post" link with each post.

Contact Us

Please click here to contact us. Thank you.

Blog Archive