You need a JavaScript enabled browser to view this website.

. .

Pakistan Blogs - Aggregator and Blogging Network

The most comprehensive roundup of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
Submit Your Blog
Extensive coverage of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
12:20

Need help

From the Blog tanveerrauf Dear blogger friends when i started blogging few years back i had no idea that i will continue it. Now I find it so difficult to search any blog i want at particular moment, like if i want my poetry translation of any poet i cant find the one im looking for. Its all scattered and mixed. Can i make new account on word press to put poetry of particular poet's poetry only at one place. I'm so confused Anyone here please guide me Thanks and love Tanveer pakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

Relationship

From the Blog snowysensation Recently there had been a march around Pakistan for the rights of women, which were boasted around, made fun of and what not. And as this was still hot on the stove, my husband sent me a text asking my opinion about it. What kind of fight have we plunged ourselves in. Allah has made us into man and woman. The roles that are assigned to us are different as a man and a woman. Allah has made the relationship between a husband a wife a beautiful one. He calls them '*libas*' (clothing) for each other. And I don't think there can be any other beautiful word for describing it. *Libas *;something we wear to cover ourselves, something we wear to beautify ourselves with, something we wear to protect ourselves with like an armor. *SubhanAllah *such a pretty definition of what our spouses pakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

My Heart My Fellow Traveler

From the Blog idlecuriositiesofmylifeIt has been so that life is a travel series, many times I found myself unsettling and settling again. Whether I was ever prepared for this or not, whether I was ever asked or given a choice in this matter; it is not relevant. Hence I once told my mother that since it has always… Continue reading My Heart My Fellow Travelerpakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

http://pakistanblogs.blogspot.com/2018/03/blogged-pages-2932018720.html 8809303156254056704 Pakistani Blog Posts

0 comments :

Submit your blog

Display our badge

Pakistan Blogs Simply insert the following html code in your blog to display our link button.

Disclaimer

All posts on this site are the opinion of their respective authors. PakistanBlogs .blogspot .com aggregates posts from original sources and assumes no responsibility for any expressed opinion and cannot be held liable. All posts posted 'as is' for the purposes of commentary and reference only. You may contact the author(s) by following the "Read Full Post" link with each post.

Contact Us

Please click here to contact us. Thank you.

Blog Archive