You need a JavaScript enabled browser to view this website.

. .

Pakistan Blogs - Aggregator and Blogging Network

The most comprehensive roundup of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
Submit Your Blog
Extensive coverage of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
18:54

Midnight call.

From the Blog randomlyabstract *Hello. I need help again today.* *How many people ask you for help on this very day?* *Well, hey, don't put down the phone during any minute. I have so much to say.* *I feel like crying today. I feel like crying a lot. I don't know. Remember that person?* *You know, I was very happy today. I was very happy until later when this started. You know, I would have closed everything down, shut myself to the sweet escape but right now, I am talking to you. Because I'm so done with running away. I run to reach the same place every freaking time. I am so done.* *Hello? Please say something else. I know you get me. I know you understand. I am already breathing, I am not dying. And by the way, I can never actually commit suicide, like ever. Inshaa Allah as well but like never.* *Okapakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

http://pakistanblogs.blogspot.com/2018/02/blogged-pages-14220181354.html 4734915204083494733 Pakistani Blog Posts

0 comments :

Submit your blog

Display our badge

Pakistan Blogs Simply insert the following html code in your blog to display our link button.

Disclaimer

All posts on this site are the opinion of their respective authors. PakistanBlogs .blogspot .com aggregates posts from original sources and assumes no responsibility for any expressed opinion and cannot be held liable. All posts posted 'as is' for the purposes of commentary and reference only. You may contact the author(s) by following the "Read Full Post" link with each post.

Contact Us

Please click here to contact us. Thank you.

Blog Archive