You need a JavaScript enabled browser to view this website.

. .

Pakistan Blogs - Aggregator and Blogging Network

The most comprehensive roundup of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
Submit Your Blog
Extensive coverage of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
10:56

Taming Wild Minds – Maladaptive Daydreaming

From the Blog brainknittings*– Zeenat Talpur* *In this small world of betrayal, I live two lives. One real, but it feels so unreal to me. Beautiful and complete on the outside but full of regrets and incomplete on the inside. Surrounded by loved ones; it's a life full of happiness yet there is a yearning in it; yearning of unfulfilled desires. And wishes that can never come true. I fulfill them in my other life. The life I live in my head. The one I often dream of. That life makes me feel alive than this real one. Here I just about exist*. Almost all of us love daydreaming. At least to some extent, which is not bad. It's the addiction that is bad. I'm sure a lot of people out there can relate to the above passage, but I doubt many would know what exactly is this condition called. Does it even have a name?pakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

http://pakistanblogs.blogspot.com/2018/01/blogged-pages-1212018556.html 534369000999339628 Pakistani Blog Posts

0 comments :

Submit your blog

Display our badge

Pakistan Blogs Simply insert the following html code in your blog to display our link button.

Disclaimer

All posts on this site are the opinion of their respective authors. PakistanBlogs .blogspot .com aggregates posts from original sources and assumes no responsibility for any expressed opinion and cannot be held liable. All posts posted 'as is' for the purposes of commentary and reference only. You may contact the author(s) by following the "Read Full Post" link with each post.

Contact Us

Please click here to contact us. Thank you.

Blog Archive