You need a JavaScript enabled browser to view this website.

. .

Pakistan Blogs - Aggregator and Blogging Network

The most comprehensive roundup of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
Submit Your Blog
Extensive coverage of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
13:20

Mirza Asadullah Khan Ghalib

From the Blog tanveerrauf [image: Mirza-Ghalib-Picture] Now no more capable to implore my love Love I was sure of; is now not the same love I go there bearing scars of unfulfilled desires As put out lamp, no room for me; my desires My pitiful heart! Look for a better way to die, I'm no more so valiant, can't thrive; but to die The mirror reflects thy beauty in multifaceted So real lure and made up is now differentiated My aspiration has unveiled her beautiful face None can hold back me to glance at her face Though I've been indebted to tyrannies of life Never ever was unaware of you and thy life A sense of honesty is no more in her realm Got only regret and despair from her realm I'm not to be petrified of unjust love Asad The heart I valued so much, is not the same Despite the fact I'm a sweet spakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

http://pakistanblogs.blogspot.com/2017/11/blogged-pages-11112017820.html 226600899537117604 Pakistani Blog Posts

0 comments :

Submit your blog

Display our badge

Pakistan Blogs Simply insert the following html code in your blog to display our link button.

Disclaimer

All posts on this site are the opinion of their respective authors. PakistanBlogs .blogspot .com aggregates posts from original sources and assumes no responsibility for any expressed opinion and cannot be held liable. All posts posted 'as is' for the purposes of commentary and reference only. You may contact the author(s) by following the "Read Full Post" link with each post.

Contact Us

Please click here to contact us. Thank you.

Blog Archive