You need a JavaScript enabled browser to view this website.

. .

Pakistan Blogs - Aggregator and Blogging Network

The most comprehensive roundup of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
Submit Your Blog
Extensive coverage of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
10:29

Behaviour

From the Blog iabhopal What other people think of you is none of your business. Be steadfast on the right path. To have a Pleasant Society, each day give something good to others. Try to make at least three people smile each day. Spend time with people over the age of 70 & under the age of 6. Hard work never killed anybody but, general outlook is, why take a chance ? pakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

You Too?

From the Blog sonyarehman *By Sonya Rehman* Apart from two incidents in my childhood, the one that sends chills down my spine was when I was groped in broad daylight at a well-known bookshop in Lahore. I was in my early 20s and till that point; I never fully understood the feeling of being violated. The man was a car mechanic from one of the car workshops in the busy street next to the bookshop, and after following my mother and I inside, he moved swiftly moved towards me and within seconds carried out his debauched 'quick fix.' Even though I've come to know how those dear to me have endured various, horrifying degrees of sexual assault and harassment at the hands of men (and women), it wasn't until Tarana Burke's #metoo campaign – that kick-started across social media over the past week – that I realipakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

http://pakistanblogs.blogspot.com/2017/10/blogged-pages-21102017529.html 8537694268767023175 Pakistani Blog Posts

0 comments :

Submit your blog

Display our badge

Pakistan Blogs Simply insert the following html code in your blog to display our link button.

Disclaimer

All posts on this site are the opinion of their respective authors. PakistanBlogs .blogspot .com aggregates posts from original sources and assumes no responsibility for any expressed opinion and cannot be held liable. All posts posted 'as is' for the purposes of commentary and reference only. You may contact the author(s) by following the "Read Full Post" link with each post.

Contact Us

Please click here to contact us. Thank you.

Blog Archive