You need a JavaScript enabled browser to view this website.

. .

Pakistan Blogs - Aggregator and Blogging Network

The most comprehensive roundup of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
Submit Your Blog
Extensive coverage of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
10:29

Pure Love

From the Blog iabhopal There are moments in life when you miss someone, so much that you just want to pick them from your dreams and hug them for real. This is the essence of Pure Love More than once, I have done it for my dear grand children. Your job won't take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will stay in touch. So, arrange your life to be at peace pakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

کیسے کرلیتے ہیں؟

From the Blog ayesha Yahan tehzeeb bikti hai, Yahan farmaan bikte hain, Zara tum daam tou badlo, Yahan imaan bikte hain.. pakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

For me, you don't matter!

From the Blog pakteahouse *By Laiba Zainab* It is not a swag statement "My Life My Rules". Being a girl is not a crime, I am not unfortunate that I am born with a vagina. You are not privileged because you have a penis (either functional or non functional). I have my own thoughts, some very strong opinions and definitely my very own life style. What matters to me is myself. Yes I love myself and you think you can assumed opinions about how I should live my life are not invited. Being bold and blunt is never wrong, was never wrong and will never be. If you feel insecure due to my confidence then this is really not my problem. I know due to your patriarchal brought up girls like me are a stigma and shame. But you know what! I am not going to change myself for your pleasure. I am not among those people whpakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

http://pakistanblogs.blogspot.com/2017/10/blogged-pages-14102017529.html 1103844931510850178 Pakistani Blog Posts

0 comments :

Submit your blog

Display our badge

Pakistan Blogs Simply insert the following html code in your blog to display our link button.

Disclaimer

All posts on this site are the opinion of their respective authors. PakistanBlogs .blogspot .com aggregates posts from original sources and assumes no responsibility for any expressed opinion and cannot be held liable. All posts posted 'as is' for the purposes of commentary and reference only. You may contact the author(s) by following the "Read Full Post" link with each post.

Contact Us

Please click here to contact us. Thank you.

Blog Archive