You need a JavaScript enabled browser to view this website.

. .

Pakistan Blogs - Aggregator and Blogging Network

The most comprehensive roundup of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
Submit Your Blog
Extensive coverage of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
09:56

Emotional Hacks 101: Mindfulness

From the Blog brainknittings –* Yumna Sadiq Hayat* ------------------------------ Do you long for a time where you could make more sense out of your emotions? Are you tired of thinking all that you've lost and all that you've never had and will probably never have? Not to promote a defeatist attitude, but what I meant was a reference to your worries about your future. And what's so wrong with being a defeatist, you ask? Well, I'll let my Downton Abbey references speak for themselves. [image: bad girl dont lie GIF] Now back to what we were talking about; if your emotional health could use some TLC, you have come to the right post. I will tell you about something that is so simple yet so effective that it can change your emotional game right now. Yay, no more excruciatingly long false promises!! [image: Gpakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

SiteGround webhosting review for WordPress

From the Blog flavorsinlife This post is an honest review of a hosting plan that I have been using my blog since the last few months I have apparently noticed very good results with regard to my page speed, uptime, and support from SiteGround. Note: If you are planning to start your blog this month. Site ground is giving […] The post SiteGround webhosting review for WordPress appeared first on Flavors in Life. pakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

Reality of the wonderland …

From the Blog jamash The curser is blinking, the fear that if I start to compose sentences out of words I would end up loosing the pearls I am holding in my hand, I am too afraid opening my hand and looking at them, they may not be real, they may have turned into chickpeas, or green-peas. No I am just clutching them tight so tight I may end crashing them under the pressure of my palm. Too tight and they will scratch and break, too loose and they will fall away and vanish. If I look at them they are sand if I don't they are still pearls. When each time you have held a flower and the flower tried its very best to poison you to death, each time you have held a gem, it burned through the palm of your hand entered your body, reached your heart and left serious burns to it, what else would you expect. pakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

http://pakistanblogs.blogspot.com/2017/09/blogged-pages-2892017456.html 1398618060434228648 Pakistani Blog Posts

0 comments :

Submit your blog

Display our badge

Pakistan Blogs Simply insert the following html code in your blog to display our link button.

Disclaimer

All posts on this site are the opinion of their respective authors. PakistanBlogs .blogspot .com aggregates posts from original sources and assumes no responsibility for any expressed opinion and cannot be held liable. All posts posted 'as is' for the purposes of commentary and reference only. You may contact the author(s) by following the "Read Full Post" link with each post.

Contact Us

Please click here to contact us. Thank you.

Blog Archive