You need a JavaScript enabled browser to view this website.

. .

Pakistan Blogs - Aggregator and Blogging Network

The most comprehensive roundup of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
Submit Your Blog
Extensive coverage of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
12:20

Our relation has spread all over in ambiance

From the Blog tanveerrauf [image: 075a2b6aa1d667653e636983a8592097] Our relation has spread all over in ambiance He treated me chivalrously like I'm fragrance How can I speak out that he has deserted me It is but true! It's disgraceful for pride and me Whenever deserted and went away from me What I regard as; he always came back to me May you be over the moon and calm forever! May you not undergo loneliness like me, ever! When he put his hand on my searing forehead I felt my soul in peace by his touch on forehead Body aches even now in monsoon rain at night The longing to stretch out self is more at night ………………………………………………………… PERVEEN SHAKIR kū-ba-kū phail ga.ī baat shanāsā.ī kī us ne ḳhushbū kī tarah merī pazīrā.ī kī kaise kah duuñ ki mujhe chhoḌ diyā hai us ne baat to sach hai magar baat hai rupakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

http://pakistanblogs.blogspot.com/2017/07/blogged-pages-2272017720.html 8541586895188593110 Pakistani Blog Posts

0 comments :

Submit your blog

Display our badge

Pakistan Blogs Simply insert the following html code in your blog to display our link button.

Disclaimer

All posts on this site are the opinion of their respective authors. PakistanBlogs .blogspot .com aggregates posts from original sources and assumes no responsibility for any expressed opinion and cannot be held liable. All posts posted 'as is' for the purposes of commentary and reference only. You may contact the author(s) by following the "Read Full Post" link with each post.

Contact Us

Please click here to contact us. Thank you.

Blog Archive