You need a JavaScript enabled browser to view this website.

. .

Pakistan Blogs - Aggregator and Blogging Network

The most comprehensive roundup of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
Submit Your Blog
Extensive coverage of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
18:58

آج کی بات ۔۔۔ 19 جولائی 2017

From the Blog seems77 ~!~ آج کی بات ~!~ جتنا آپ ذہنی طور پر پختہ ہوتے ہیں اتنا زیادہ غم اور خوشی کو Manage کرنا سیکھ جاتے ہیں، pakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

The Greatest Korean Drama I Have Ever Seen In My Life

From the Blog the-emo-wolverine-writesThe first time someone tried to get me to watch a Korean drama was at least 5 years ago. My friend had come over from another city and I had invited her over to my place for the evening. We had sat down and talked and then she wanted to show me her favorite K drama that she was loving at that time. I think it was Boys over Flowers? As well as another popular one that I can't recall at the moment. Both were romantic dramas, something that has never interested me. I think I'd watched about half an episode of either drama and given it up there. I can't even find what drama I had watched because Google can't seem to find good results for "korean drama where ugly girl becomes pretty". And then there was this other "drama where a shooting star knocks down a house". I can't remember if pakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

My New Ring Collection - Boho Stackables, Vintage Punk Rock, Dainty

From the Blog jasminecatchesbutterfliesThe last time I felt this obsessed with rings was probably ages ago when midi rings became popular. Now even though I love dolling up, I am so forgetful that I hardly ever accessorize and end up skipping jewelry for the most part. I was recently contacted by *To Save* to choose some stuff from their website and I love budget buys when it comes to smaller things like rings. So I ended up picking a set of boho stackable rings, a chunky bull dog ring and a dainty antler ring. Now, these were super cheap but they are so pretty that I am obsessed and I have been wearing them pretty much every day. *Boho Stacking Ring Set* If you watch my YouTube videos or follow me on Instagram, you would have surely seen these in some of my videos and posts. I love this set of silver stacking ringpakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

http://pakistanblogs.blogspot.com/2017/07/blogged-pages-20720171358.html 89445140266822201 Pakistani Blog Posts

0 comments :

Submit your blog

Display our badge

Pakistan Blogs Simply insert the following html code in your blog to display our link button.

Disclaimer

All posts on this site are the opinion of their respective authors. PakistanBlogs .blogspot .com aggregates posts from original sources and assumes no responsibility for any expressed opinion and cannot be held liable. All posts posted 'as is' for the purposes of commentary and reference only. You may contact the author(s) by following the "Read Full Post" link with each post.

Contact Us

Please click here to contact us. Thank you.

Blog Archive