You need a JavaScript enabled browser to view this website.

. .

Pakistan Blogs - Aggregator and Blogging Network

The most comprehensive roundup of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
Submit Your Blog
Extensive coverage of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
15:34

Jeffree Star x Manny MUA I'm Shook Velour Liquid Lipstick Review

From the Blog jasminecatchesbutterfliesI fell in love with *Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipsticks* a year ago when I got *Gemini* for my birthday and bought three more soon after. That left a dent in my pocket and I skipped buying most of his other releases for the rest of last year. *Jeffree Star* and *Manny MUA* are my two favourite men in makeup so when I found out about the *Jeffree Star and Manny MUA collaboration*, I was ecstatic. *I'm Shook* particularly got my fancy because it looks so similar to *Kylie's Kristen* which I had been eyeing for a while but this costs lesser and I am not the biggest fan of Kylie's formula. This was the first time Jeffree has collaborated with anyone and Manny is a complete opposite of Jeffree when it comes to makeup since he likes to play safe. Therefore, the collection looked prepakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

http://pakistanblogs.blogspot.com/2017/07/blogged-pages-17720171034.html 5496050525458070727 Pakistani Blog Posts

0 comments :

Submit your blog

Display our badge

Pakistan Blogs Simply insert the following html code in your blog to display our link button.

Disclaimer

All posts on this site are the opinion of their respective authors. PakistanBlogs .blogspot .com aggregates posts from original sources and assumes no responsibility for any expressed opinion and cannot be held liable. All posts posted 'as is' for the purposes of commentary and reference only. You may contact the author(s) by following the "Read Full Post" link with each post.

Contact Us

Please click here to contact us. Thank you.

Blog Archive