You need a JavaScript enabled browser to view this website.

. .

Pakistan Blogs - Aggregator and Blogging Network

The most comprehensive roundup of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
Submit Your Blog
Extensive coverage of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
15:34

Netflix Castlevania: That One Dracula Game Adaptation I'm Gushing Over

From the Blog the-emo-wolverine-writes *A vampire hunter fights to save a besieged city from an army of otherworldly beasts controlled by Dracula himself. **Inspired by the classic video games*. When my friend shared the trailer for this Netflix series, I was excited out of my mind. Everything about it looked amazing, from the visuals and colors to the characters and the premise of Dracula, I absolutely had to watch it. I think it's one of the only Netflix trailers that made me so excited about a new series and had me waiting anxiously for the release date to come by. 7th July. I didn't watch Castlevania the whole week because I had an exam on that Friday and had decided to dedicate my time to studying instead of being so wholly distracted by what I thought would be the most amazing *animated *television adaptatpakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

My Thoughts Seem Misty But My Mind Is Clear

From the Blog jasminecatchesbutterfliesAs raindrops gradually started hitting the ground, panic crossed over me. I wiped the lens, ran back to my spot, hit the shutter through remote control, slid my phone away along the side of the wall, posed and waited for the ten-second countdown to end. Phew! *Shirt - High Low Striped Embroidered Loose Shirt from Zaful**I have been trying to be more productive than ever right now and even though I have a very hectic schedule already, I do not want to slack when it comes to any path that I have chosen myself. I started my YouTube channel back in February, but could not keep up due to technical difficulties and ETS tests. So, I took a break until I could get back on track. More recently, I was finally able to get a laptop which means I can now edit my videos on a professional softpakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

http://pakistanblogs.blogspot.com/2017/07/blogged-pages-16720171034.html 1233015567471562710 Pakistani Blog Posts

0 comments :

Submit your blog

Display our badge

Pakistan Blogs Simply insert the following html code in your blog to display our link button.

Disclaimer

All posts on this site are the opinion of their respective authors. PakistanBlogs .blogspot .com aggregates posts from original sources and assumes no responsibility for any expressed opinion and cannot be held liable. All posts posted 'as is' for the purposes of commentary and reference only. You may contact the author(s) by following the "Read Full Post" link with each post.

Contact Us

Please click here to contact us. Thank you.

Blog Archive