You need a JavaScript enabled browser to view this website.

. .

Pakistan Blogs - Aggregator and Blogging Network

The most comprehensive roundup of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
Submit Your Blog
Extensive coverage of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
15:34

آج کی بات ۔۔۔ 13 جولائی 2017

From the Blog seems77 ~!~ آج کی بات ~!~ اگر انسان میں وفاداری ' سچائی اور ایمان ہی نہ ہو تو وہ کیسا انسان ہوا ؟ باقی ساری خوبیاں اورڈگریاں سب کے پاس ہوتی ہیں۔ مگر سچائی سیکھی نہیں جاتی ۔ یہ تو انسان کی گھٹی میں ہوتی ہے ۔ نمرہ احمد کے نئے ناول "حالم" سے اقتباس pakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

MAC Nude Lipsticks for Pakistani Skin Tones

From the Blog jasminecatchesbutterfliesMy first *MAC lipstick* was *Crosswires*, a bright coral-y pink! I was naïve and shied away from lipsticks, but nude lipsticks, in particular, thinking they would wash me out and look unflattering on my brown skin. Little did I know that *MAC nude lipsticks* come in a wide shade range and there is so much variety that everyone is bound to find a good everyday lipstick for themselves. Gone are the days when Jadirah shied away from lipsticks altogether and skipped wearing one even with a full face of makeup on. Over the years, I have tried and tested so many lipsticks for my blog that I actually fell in love with wearing them more than any other makeup product. However, I have noticed that when I am not in a mood for liquid lipsticks, I am only drawn to my MAC lipsticks. I am not pakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

http://pakistanblogs.blogspot.com/2017/07/blogged-pages-14720171034.html 2333939883975225090 Pakistani Blog Posts

0 comments :

Submit your blog

Display our badge

Pakistan Blogs Simply insert the following html code in your blog to display our link button.

Disclaimer

All posts on this site are the opinion of their respective authors. PakistanBlogs .blogspot .com aggregates posts from original sources and assumes no responsibility for any expressed opinion and cannot be held liable. All posts posted 'as is' for the purposes of commentary and reference only. You may contact the author(s) by following the "Read Full Post" link with each post.

Contact Us

Please click here to contact us. Thank you.

Blog Archive