You need a JavaScript enabled browser to view this website.

. .

Pakistan Blogs - Aggregator and Blogging Network

The most comprehensive roundup of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
Submit Your Blog
Extensive coverage of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
12:20

Cauliflower in Spicy Coconut Sauce

From the Blog bakerscanvasI have been MIA for around six months. In this time period I have learnt a lot about myself. I have begun to analyze the kind of food I like, and have ventured into experimenting more with baking. Meanwhile I have cooked some good food, like this recipe which I not only made for my family, but also for a get together at our house. I adapted a recipe I found in a magazine to my taste, removed some ingredients, replaced some to get this absolutely yum dish. The original recipe has red capsicum added, which is listed in the ingredients below, but I didn't add the capsicum. The recipe also had sambal oelek added, which I didn't use. And I made my tomato pasta sauce to add to the dish. Tandoori mix powder can be replaced with a mix of spices of your own taste. And I am not a garampakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

She spoke to me! Good heavens, O Allah!

From the Blog tanveerrauf [image: xbjvZr] She spoke to me! Good heavens, O Allah! What luck; what a chance, O Allah! She the alluring and her scented tresses What alluring and absorbing ambiance Stirring radiant charm of her loveliness The wonder of her allure is relentless Fearful disorder is streaming of tears Peaceful flow of uncontrollable tears Hardly any moments of night reunion Countless desires, anxious for reunion To be speechless and holdback words Delight of seeing her need no words ………………………………. vo mujh se hue ham-kalām allāh allāh kahāñ maiñ kahāñ ye maqām allāh allāh ye rū-e-daraḳhshāñ ye zulfoñ ke saa.e ye hañgāma-e-sub.h-o-shām allāh allāh ye jalvoñ kī tābāniyoñ kā tasalsul ye zauq-e-nazar kā davām allāh allāh vo sahmā huā āñsuoñ kā talātum vo āb-e-ravāñ be-ḳhirām allāh pakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

http://pakistanblogs.blogspot.com/2017/06/blogged-pages-662017720.html 6619402321738974734 Pakistani Blog Posts

0 comments :

Submit your blog

Display our badge

Pakistan Blogs Simply insert the following html code in your blog to display our link button.

Disclaimer

All posts on this site are the opinion of their respective authors. PakistanBlogs .blogspot .com aggregates posts from original sources and assumes no responsibility for any expressed opinion and cannot be held liable. All posts posted 'as is' for the purposes of commentary and reference only. You may contact the author(s) by following the "Read Full Post" link with each post.

Contact Us

Please click here to contact us. Thank you.

Blog Archive