You need a JavaScript enabled browser to view this website.

. .

Pakistan Blogs - Aggregator and Blogging Network

The most comprehensive roundup of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
Submit Your Blog
Extensive coverage of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
18:58

I Am NOT Getting A Nose Job

From the Blog jasminecatchesbutterflies This morning right after sehri, some random stranger tweeted at me 'when are you getting a nose job?', when everyone was complimenting me on a photo that I had recently posted. I had the option to ignore or clap back. I chose the latter not because I was tempted to but because things like these are quite personal and cyber bullying is not a matter to be taken lightly. Yes, I was genetically blessed with a big round nose and I'm not ashamed of flaunting it. Why would I be? I'm God's artwork nonetheless and I'm not going to surrender to the beauty standards the world has set up. We see people talking back and forth about a lot of such physical appearance related stereotypes and derisive remarks about skin colour, height, weight. Still, nose is one thing that I have never really spakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

http://pakistanblogs.blogspot.com/2017/06/blogged-pages-15620171358.html 7948089446428765611 Pakistani Blog Posts

0 comments :

Submit your blog

Display our badge

Pakistan Blogs Simply insert the following html code in your blog to display our link button.

Disclaimer

All posts on this site are the opinion of their respective authors. PakistanBlogs .blogspot .com aggregates posts from original sources and assumes no responsibility for any expressed opinion and cannot be held liable. All posts posted 'as is' for the purposes of commentary and reference only. You may contact the author(s) by following the "Read Full Post" link with each post.

Contact Us

Please click here to contact us. Thank you.

Blog Archive