You need a JavaScript enabled browser to view this website.

. .

Pakistan Blogs - Aggregator and Blogging Network

The most comprehensive roundup of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
Submit Your Blog
Extensive coverage of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
18:58

My Adsense Fiasco: Why I'm not going to use Google Adsense to Monetize my Blog

From the Blog the-emo-wolverine-writesClearly, I will not be able to monetize my blog through Adsense, considering they straight up rejected me and I can't seem to figure out what the problem is exactly.... The more I researched over (what little, dejected research I did), the more I realized it was probably best if I didn't jump in to waters too shallow for my taste. You interested? Well then. Let's get started. I applied for Adsense sometime in March. The months are important because throughout February, I had not been posting much and there had not been much traffic either. I'm ASSUMING that's why Google sent me this rejection letter: Thank you for your interest in Google AdSense. Unfortunately, after reviewing your application, we're unable to accept you into AdSense at this time. We did not approve your applipakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

http://pakistanblogs.blogspot.com/2017/05/blogged-pages-9520171358.html 4242927046468724431 Pakistani Blog Posts

0 comments :

Submit your blog

Display our badge

Pakistan Blogs Simply insert the following html code in your blog to display our link button.

Disclaimer

All posts on this site are the opinion of their respective authors. PakistanBlogs .blogspot .com aggregates posts from original sources and assumes no responsibility for any expressed opinion and cannot be held liable. All posts posted 'as is' for the purposes of commentary and reference only. You may contact the author(s) by following the "Read Full Post" link with each post.

Contact Us

Please click here to contact us. Thank you.

Blog Archive