You need a JavaScript enabled browser to view this website.

. .

Pakistan Blogs - Aggregator and Blogging Network

The most comprehensive roundup of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
Submit Your Blog
Extensive coverage of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
12:20

spellbound by desires and wishes

From the Blog tanveerrauf [image: 558769_68] *Being spellbound by desires and wishes* *Fiddled with toys to achieve my wishes* *I'm known to every niche of this place* *Came countless of times to this place* *Why am not inspired to go to any temple* *Been misled by any one or a temple?* *Ask my restive heart, O jubilant festivity! * *Am not here of my will; brought to festivity* *It's still long time for Dooms Day to ensue* *It's vain waking me now for result to ensue?* *Wishes worried me in countless of ways* *If I've secluded in my own relaxing ways* *Never was I gripped ever by alcohol * *Efforts tried to make me kindle to alcohol* *I've no taste in worldly leisure, Shad* * where I was! But now been brought here * …………….. tamannāoñ meñ uljhāyā gayā huuñ khilaune de ke bahlāyā gayā hupakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

http://pakistanblogs.blogspot.com/2017/05/blogged-pages-2852017720.html 8203576371828733239 Pakistani Blog Posts

0 comments :

Submit your blog

Display our badge

Pakistan Blogs Simply insert the following html code in your blog to display our link button.

Disclaimer

All posts on this site are the opinion of their respective authors. PakistanBlogs .blogspot .com aggregates posts from original sources and assumes no responsibility for any expressed opinion and cannot be held liable. All posts posted 'as is' for the purposes of commentary and reference only. You may contact the author(s) by following the "Read Full Post" link with each post.

Contact Us

Please click here to contact us. Thank you.

Blog Archive