You need a JavaScript enabled browser to view this website.

. .

Pakistan Blogs - Aggregator and Blogging Network

The most comprehensive roundup of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
Submit Your Blog
Extensive coverage of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
10:29

My mother doesn't love me anymore probably

From the Blog pakteahouse *By Foaad Hassan* What could be worse than your Mom refuse to take all the gifts you bought her for mother's day and even stops your grandma to accept them! Yes it happened with me today and my feeling or mind was shattered and I could not control my tears. In front of her I expressed some anger and agitation but all in vain. She is not happy as I do not give my home proper time, I am not available for her all the times but yeah deep down I care for my parents a lot. The reason for all of this is my job and late working hours probably and I also work on weekends most of the times so in this modern world how can we make hour parents understand this modern corporate routines. Social media is a great thing, it connects us and enhance our businesses bridging the gaps but even pakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

http://pakistanblogs.blogspot.com/2017/05/blogged-pages-1552017529.html 1040551510273755027 Pakistani Blog Posts

0 comments :

Submit your blog

Display our badge

Pakistan Blogs Simply insert the following html code in your blog to display our link button.

Disclaimer

All posts on this site are the opinion of their respective authors. PakistanBlogs .blogspot .com aggregates posts from original sources and assumes no responsibility for any expressed opinion and cannot be held liable. All posts posted 'as is' for the purposes of commentary and reference only. You may contact the author(s) by following the "Read Full Post" link with each post.

Contact Us

Please click here to contact us. Thank you.

Blog Archive