You need a JavaScript enabled browser to view this website.

. .

Pakistan Blogs - Aggregator and Blogging Network

The most comprehensive roundup of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
Submit Your Blog
Extensive coverage of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
18:58

the angry art days

From the Blog noorsplace like people, I have come to accept the fact that art too gets angry and mad and out of control. It cannot be about the beautiful things of life all the time and sometimes when I pick up pens and papers to make something, everything but the satisfaction of a well-crafted piece stares me back. *welcome to the angry art days* angry art days is just a term floating in my mind that justifies my lack of inspiration. These days, where I cannot make things exactly how I want or string words to compose poetry that reflects everything precisely, are hard to endure. I feel like there is someone else roaming around in my body that even my mirror fails to recognize. On angry art days, I cannot recognize myself anymore. *causes:* I am unsure what is the real cause but more or less, it's the pakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

http://pakistanblogs.blogspot.com/2017/05/blogged-pages-10520171358.html 8441642168532106115 Pakistani Blog Posts

0 comments :

Submit your blog

Display our badge

Pakistan Blogs Simply insert the following html code in your blog to display our link button.

Disclaimer

All posts on this site are the opinion of their respective authors. PakistanBlogs .blogspot .com aggregates posts from original sources and assumes no responsibility for any expressed opinion and cannot be held liable. All posts posted 'as is' for the purposes of commentary and reference only. You may contact the author(s) by following the "Read Full Post" link with each post.

Contact Us

Please click here to contact us. Thank you.

Blog Archive