You need a JavaScript enabled browser to view this website.

. .

Pakistan Blogs - Aggregator and Blogging Network

The most comprehensive roundup of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
Submit Your Blog
Extensive coverage of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
15:34

آج کی بات ۔۔۔ 10 اپریل 2017

From the Blog seems77 ~!~ آج کی بات ~!~ "ﭼﻬﻮﭨﯽ ﭼﻬﻮﭨﯽ ﺑﺎﺗﯿﮟ" ﺑﮍﮮ ﺑﮍﮮ ﺭﺷﺘﻮﮞ ﻣﯿﮟ ﺍﯾﺴﮯ ﺑﺪﮔﻤﺎﻧﯽ ﮐﮯ ﺳﻮﺭﺍﺥ ﮐﺮ ﺩﯾﺘﯽ ﮨﯿﮟ ﮐﮧ ﺍﻧﺴﺎﻥ ﺳﺎﺭﯼ ﻋﻤﺮ ﺍﻥ ﺳﻮﺭﺍﺧﻮﮞ ﻣﯿﮟ ﻭﺿﺎﺣﺘﻮﮞ ﮐﯽ ﺍﯾﻨﭩﯿﮟ ﻟﮕﺎ ﮐﺮ ﺑﻬﯽ ﺍﭘﻨﮯ ﺧﻮﺏ ﺻﻮﺭﺕ ﺭﺷﺘﮯﮐﻮ ﻧﮩﯿﮟ ﺑﭽﺎ ﭘﺎﺗﺎ۔ pakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

The Autopsy Adventure

From the Blog the-emo-wolverine-writesSo what am I up to in med school? I just gave an exam on Friday (it was kinda 'meh') for the module we just finished called Medico-Legal Autopsy. It only lasted three weeks, but as you may have noticed, I haven't exactly been posting fresh content- most of the posts from these past 3 weeks have been reviews or old posts that I cleaned up and posted. The reason for this is that even though MLA sounds really easy (it's just forensics. No pathology, no pharmacology, nothing), but it was still really exhausting because we went on autopsy visits every other day. What does medico-legal autopsy even mean? Well, it's just a fancy name for "post-mortem examination". Essentially, its the procedure that you see happening in crime/murder movies where the dead body of the victim is laid oupakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

digital art + blog design work // start of 2017

From the Blog noorsplaceit has been a while since I last posted about my design work here on the blog. from the very start of 2017, I have shifted my focus to a new kind of design and that is digital art. I also launched greetings cards that were sold on Instagram - giving me hope about the future of my design work. But blog designing was and will always be a part of me; something that I just can't stop doing. so today, let me show you some of the digital design work I have worked on so far: it's a custom blog design I did for Lydia from My Simple Little Life blog. working on custom designs always feels so so personal since this whole process is like giving shape and life and breathes to a vision that resided in someone else's mind. This blog design project was exactly the same. If you want me to designpakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

Sunday Brunch At Beach Luxury

From the Blog jasminecatchesbutterfliesA busy week calls for a chill weekend scene and what better way to spend a Sunday than a brunch by the beach? *Beach Luxury* has just relaunched their *Sunday Brunch* and I was invited to the opening yesterday. It was pretty exciting as it brings back a lot of childhood memories of the time that I have spent with my family at the hotel. The sea facing location is absolutely serene and beautiful, so I even took the opportunity to shoot my outfit for the day with a new purse that I recently got from *Rosegal*. [image: Sunday Brunch At Beach Luxury - White Shirt] Sunday Brunch At Beach LuxuryI chose to keep my attire fairly casual but I still wanted it to look put together, hence I opted for a button-down white shirt that I seriously got almost ten years ago from Saudi Arabia. It juspakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

http://pakistanblogs.blogspot.com/2017/04/blogged-pages-11420171034.html 6289589309198950681 Pakistani Blog Posts

0 comments :

Submit your blog

Display our badge

Pakistan Blogs Simply insert the following html code in your blog to display our link button.

Disclaimer

All posts on this site are the opinion of their respective authors. PakistanBlogs .blogspot .com aggregates posts from original sources and assumes no responsibility for any expressed opinion and cannot be held liable. All posts posted 'as is' for the purposes of commentary and reference only. You may contact the author(s) by following the "Read Full Post" link with each post.

Contact Us

Please click here to contact us. Thank you.

Blog Archive