You need a JavaScript enabled browser to view this website.

. .

Pakistan Blogs - Aggregator and Blogging Network

The most comprehensive roundup of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
Submit Your Blog
Extensive coverage of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
18:58

سب کہہ دو؟؟

From the Blog seems77 ہر بات کہہ دینے کی نہیں ہوتی کچھ باتیں سننے کی بھی ہوتی ہیں کچھ سمجھنے کی۔۔۔ کچھ جذب کرنے کی۔۔۔ اور کچھ برداشت کرنے کی بھی ہوتی ہیں۔ pakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

Code Black

From the Blog the-emo-wolverine-writes *code black:**An influx of patients so great, there **aren't enough resources to treat them* *The average ER is in code black **five times per year* I can't help it, I love watching doctor shows. There's something really interesting about seeing drama in medicine, especially when some of the gibberish the doctors are saying make sense. While Code Black doesn't have any of that aspect in it yet (since it's about the Emergency Department and most of the gibberish is about acute trauma, instead of deranged physiology or obscure diseases), it's still exciting to watch. *"Your Mama knows when you are lying, crying, or dying…" - Code Black 101* source I remember watching an episode of House which involved sports medicine. I can't remember the entire case properly, but I remember typakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

kindness and my mother // art journal + poetry

From the Blog noorsplaceHave you ever asked yourself about the most important person in your life? *I mean the most-most-most-most important person; not the i-like-your-face-so-you-can-be-my-most-important-person.* I did and the answer didn't surprise me at all. kindness a word so plain an impact too great i first saw this 8 lettered word in the browns of my mother's eyes and i don't remember the second the third the fourth time but the last time i remember i looked for it in my own eyes for my own self ― kindness & my mother Life took an unexpected turn during my transition from teen to ultra-teen. This term *ultra-teen* phase is my way of explaining life after high school, the acquittal of freedom and the power of enduring the power punches destiny had in store. In short, I became a teen who was less opakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

http://pakistanblogs.blogspot.com/2017/03/blogged-pages-21320171358.html 3624275233206220202 Pakistani Blog Posts

0 comments :

Submit your blog

Display our badge

Pakistan Blogs Simply insert the following html code in your blog to display our link button.

Disclaimer

All posts on this site are the opinion of their respective authors. PakistanBlogs .blogspot .com aggregates posts from original sources and assumes no responsibility for any expressed opinion and cannot be held liable. All posts posted 'as is' for the purposes of commentary and reference only. You may contact the author(s) by following the "Read Full Post" link with each post.

Contact Us

Please click here to contact us. Thank you.

Blog Archive