You need a JavaScript enabled browser to view this website.

. .

Pakistan Blogs - Aggregator and Blogging Network

The most comprehensive roundup of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
Submit Your Blog
Extensive coverage of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
15:34

آج کی بات ۔۔۔ 17 مارچ 2017

From the Blog seems77 ~!~ آج کی بات ~!~ معمولی باتوں پر کُڑھتے رہنے کی عادت جہاں آپ کی خوشیوں کی دشمن ہے، وہیں یہ آپ ک بے مقصد مصروف رکھتی ہے۔ pakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

Dealing with Information Overload

From the Blog the-emo-wolverine-writesStudying in med school is often compared to drowning. There's so much information you need to swim through as well as all the drift wood your teachers throw on you at the same time for you to collect. It's harrowing, daunting, stressful, you name it. Once you get a hang of it though (the feeling doesn't last long), it's actually pretty cool. During my first year of med school, I was honestly amazed at the notes I had taken over a 2 month period. The content was equivalent to the biology notes I took in my first year of A Levels, meaning that I had essentially learned in 2 months, the content which was equivalent to 1 year. And I actually understood stuff. It blew my mind. I might have to explain how things work in my school. We function on a modular system and we work not subpakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

How To Style A Satin Baseball Jacket

From the Blog jasminecatchesbutterfliesThis year, I showed you two winter trends that I had been longing to try for a while. One of which was *Choker Sweater* and another was *Olive Bomber Jacket*. Apart from these, one other fashion trend that has been around for some time now is the incorporation of satin. Be it cocktail dresses, shirts or jackets, satin is in at the moment and is one material that will last through the seasons this year. Karachi's weather is fluctuating as always and while summer is being anticipated, I am still not quite over winter wear. So, as often as possible, I keep pulling out jackets and cardigans from my closet. After seeing so many celebrities rocking satin bomber jackets, I wanted one too. However, I have been looking for a good varsity jacket too. As mentioned in an earlier blog post, pakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

http://pakistanblogs.blogspot.com/2017/03/blogged-pages-18320171034.html 1611045285616603576 Pakistani Blog Posts

0 comments :

Submit your blog

Display our badge

Pakistan Blogs Simply insert the following html code in your blog to display our link button.

Disclaimer

All posts on this site are the opinion of their respective authors. PakistanBlogs .blogspot .com aggregates posts from original sources and assumes no responsibility for any expressed opinion and cannot be held liable. All posts posted 'as is' for the purposes of commentary and reference only. You may contact the author(s) by following the "Read Full Post" link with each post.

Contact Us

Please click here to contact us. Thank you.

Blog Archive