You need a JavaScript enabled browser to view this website.

. .

Pakistan Blogs - Aggregator and Blogging Network

The most comprehensive roundup of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
Submit Your Blog
Extensive coverage of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
11:29

Reading: Some Reflections (and the Books I read in 2016)

From the Blog pakteahouse *Aslam Kakar* I grew up in a small village on the periphery of Pakistan. In childhood and till my undergraduate studies in Lahore, I did not read at all. Perhaps, I did not have the opportunity or perhaps I just did not care. Or may be I did not care because of the environment. There was no library where I lived. I never saw a book store till the age of 18 when I went to Quetta city for college. It was then when I also saw a living room size library for the first time in my college. I can hardly recall someone in family, relatives or friends who was interested in reading books. The only exception I believe was my brother-in-law who introduced me and my siblings to books and novels. It was not that he was an avid reader and influenced my reading habits, but he wanted us to readpakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

http://pakistanblogs.blogspot.com/2017/01/blogged-pages-1312017629.html 5276895225184789559 Pakistani Blog Posts

0 comments :

Submit your blog

Display our badge

Pakistan Blogs Simply insert the following html code in your blog to display our link button.

Disclaimer

All posts on this site are the opinion of their respective authors. PakistanBlogs .blogspot .com aggregates posts from original sources and assumes no responsibility for any expressed opinion and cannot be held liable. All posts posted 'as is' for the purposes of commentary and reference only. You may contact the author(s) by following the "Read Full Post" link with each post.

Contact Us

Please click here to contact us. Thank you.

Blog Archive