You need a JavaScript enabled browser to view this website.

. .

Pakistan Blogs - Aggregator and Blogging Network

The most comprehensive roundup of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
Submit Your Blog
Extensive coverage of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
10:56

Year-end sales offer for Pakistani travellers

From the Blog fancyontheroadEmirates launches sales offer for Pakistani travelers Well Well Well , A good news for Pakistani travelers. Emirates Airline has given a dose of happiness to all the travelers out there in Pakistan. They have offered up to 40% discount to specific destinations for Pakistani travelers. Read More : My weekend on Astola Island Bookings for all destinations can be made between now and December 10th for travel from December 05 2016 till June 29 2017, press release issued by the airline. Destinations included : 1. Europe 2. North America 3. Africa 4. The Far East 5. The Middle East. Is it your dream wander list? What are you waiting for? Avail these amazing discounts and enjoy your travel to all the places!! If I was not on sick leaves I would have to go Africa fpakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

Letter of Resignation

From the Blog r2square [image: walking_away] *I cannot help you.* This evening I went out to buy some yogurt. I wore my warmest socks and my coziest sweater and wrapped a nice thick scarf around my head because it was really cold outside. Had a chilly five-minute walk. I don't have many of these left here since med school finishes soon. I went, met a few friends there. That part was nice since I hadn't spoken to a soul all day as I was cooped up in my room begging myself to study for the finals. But, I digress. As I came back, up those stairs and through those corridors, I found myself regretting that I had lost the ability to give a crap. If that is temporary or permanent, I have yet to find out. I cannot find it in me to care about your troubles anymore. I do not have it in me to listen to you sipakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

http://pakistanblogs.blogspot.com/2016/12/blogged-pages-7122016556.html 5458720695035614277 Pakistani Blog Posts

0 comments :

Submit your blog

Display our badge

Pakistan Blogs Simply insert the following html code in your blog to display our link button.

Disclaimer

All posts on this site are the opinion of their respective authors. PakistanBlogs .blogspot .com aggregates posts from original sources and assumes no responsibility for any expressed opinion and cannot be held liable. All posts posted 'as is' for the purposes of commentary and reference only. You may contact the author(s) by following the "Read Full Post" link with each post.

Contact Us

Please click here to contact us. Thank you.

Blog Archive