You need a JavaScript enabled browser to view this website.

. .

Pakistan Blogs - Aggregator and Blogging Network

The most comprehensive roundup of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
Submit Your Blog
Extensive coverage of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
15:34

تدبرِ قرآن- سورہ بقرۃ (استاد نعمان علی خان) حصہ دوم

From the Blog seems77 حصہ دوم جب کوئی بول رہا ہو تو وہ بس اپنے لب ہلا رہا ہوتا ہے. لیکن جب کوئی پڑھا رہا ہو تو اس کے ذہن میں کس کا خیال ہوتا ہے؟ اپنے طلباء کا، تو جو بھی استاد پڑھاتا ہے اس کا مقصد کس کو فائدہ پہنچانا ہے؟ طلباء کو. تو اس اصول کے پیش نظر جب اللہ تعالٰی ہمیں پڑھاتے ہیں الف لام میم، تو اس میں بھی قرآن کے طالبعلم کے لیے کوئی نہ کوئی فائدہ ہے. آپ کا فائدہ ہے. لیکن سوال یہ ہے کہ جب میں اس کے معنی سے ہی ناواقف ہوں تو اس سے مجھے کیا فائدہ ہو گا؟ کیونکہ اس سے فائدہ اٹھانے کے لیے مجھے اس کے مفہوم سے تو واقف ہونا چاہیے؟ کلاس میں اگر استاد کچھ پڑھائے اور وہ آپ کو سمجھ نہ آئے تو آپ کیا کریں گے؟ آپ ہاتھ کھڑا کریں گے اور سوال کریں گے کہ یہ مجھے سمجھ نہیں آیا. کیا آپ اسے دوبارہ سمجھا سکتے ہیں؟ مجھے واضح کر کے سمجھائیے. لیکن آپ دنیا میں کسی سے بھی پوچھ لیں. کیا کوئی بتا سکتا ہے کہ یہ الف لام میم کpakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

DIY Art Journal

From the Blog the-emo-wolverine-writesI talked about this, a few months ago, about how one of my resolutions for 2016 was to buy a sketchbook and draw on it. I did in fact go out and buy a sketchbook and I did, in fact draw in it, but I found it lying around after a while. The pages were quite big and I honestly didn't have any idea how to fill such gigantic pages with something meaningful or pretty while having fun at the same time. That's when I realized that I could cut my sketchbook down in half and turn it into an informal journal. It seemed like quite the feat and I gathered my ideas and supplies and DIY links and waited for summer to roll around so I could get started on this little project of mine. Here's how I made my own art journal :) First off, a list of miscellaneous materials I had that helped me get tpakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

Recent Design Work: The Cat & The Cactus

From the Blog noorsplaceThe last blog design I worked on was such a fun project. Involving cactuses, lots of greens and black, I mean, how couldn't it be fun?!? Team cactis 5eva. Stephanie from The Cat & The Cactus blog wanted to have a clean, minimal, and photo-focused design and that's how we worked together for her blog design. Hashtag yas. I am a huge fan of cactuses and my own is called Derek Hale (see him here). In case you didn't know; it's the name of my Teen Wolf crush. When I first read Stephanie's blog name, I was like "oooooh yes that's gonna be a fun one" The idea for this blog design was very simple: *keep everything minimal*. And this is exactly what happened. When a blog is going to be very photos focused, a cluttered or full blog design can be a big distraction. That's when the all-blacpakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

http://pakistanblogs.blogspot.com/2016/07/blogged-pages-30720161034.html 5345892712859819449 Pakistani Blog Posts

0 comments :

Submit your blog

Display our badge

Pakistan Blogs Simply insert the following html code in your blog to display our link button.

Disclaimer

All posts on this site are the opinion of their respective authors. PakistanBlogs .blogspot .com aggregates posts from original sources and assumes no responsibility for any expressed opinion and cannot be held liable. All posts posted 'as is' for the purposes of commentary and reference only. You may contact the author(s) by following the "Read Full Post" link with each post.

Contact Us

Please click here to contact us. Thank you.

Blog Archive