You need a JavaScript enabled browser to view this website.

. .

Pakistan Blogs - Aggregator and Blogging Network

The most comprehensive roundup of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
Submit Your Blog
Extensive coverage of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
15:34

خطبہ حجتہ الوداع منظوم ​

From the Blog seems77 خطبہ حجتہ الوداع منظوم ​ ترجمہ۔۔۔۔۔۔۔مفہوم ومطالب​ صرف ہےاس کے لے حمدو ثنا وہ جو ہے مشکل کشا ، حاجت روا​ ہم اسی سے طالب امداد ہیں اس کے آگےمائلِ فریاد ہیں​ یہ ہمارا نفس ہے گم کردہ راہ اے خدا ، دے ہمیں اس سے پناہ​ میں گواہی دیتا ہوں ، یکتا ہے وہ بالیقیں معبود ہے ، تنہا ہے وہ​ اور پھر کوئی نہیں اس کا شریک ہے رسول اس کا محمد ، یہ ہے ٹھیک​ میں تمہیں تاکید کرتا ہوں سنو تم مگن اس کی عبادت میں رہو​ یہ بھی تم سے کھول کر کہتا چلوں پھر یہاں تم سے نہ شاید مل سکوں​ جس طرح یہ شہر یہ دن اور یہ ماہ محترم ہیں اور وجہ عز و جاہ​ یہ بھی تمہارے مال و خون و احتشام سب یونہی اک دوسرے پر ہیں حرام​ سود بھی ممنوع ہے ، کہتا ہوں صاف کرتا ہوں عباس کی رقمیں معاف​ جاہلیت کے ہیں خوں سارے معاف خون عامر کا کیا میں نے معاف​ چوب سے یا سنگ سے ہو قتل اگر لازمی ہے انتقام اس فعل پر​ صرف ایک سو اونٹ ہے اس کی سزا وہ ہے جاہل ،pakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

To All The Movies I've Ever Seen

From the Blog the-emo-wolverine-writes(at theaters) Everybody loves watching a movie. Well, alright. Not everybody. My mom doesn't. But most people love watching a movie, especially in a theater! There's something exciting about watching a film in a dark hall with popcorn and glasses, if it's a 3D movie, and a bunch of people are there with you and everyone hushing each other or talking or gasping at the jump scares. I personally love watching movies in the theaters. Here are all the movies I've seen till date. *Spiderman 3 (2007)*: I think I was around 10 when I watched this movie. First movie I'd ever seen in the cinema, so it's not surprising when I say Spider Man is my favorite Marvel character. Anyway, all six of us were in the movie theater, my parents, my siblings and I. Yes, even my youngest brother who mpakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

Mini strawberry cheesecake cups !

From the Blog lubbyz*Hi everyone ! It's been so long since I did a blog post ! We were just super super busy planning our move from America to U.A.E. Now that we are finally in Dubai and settled down I thought I would start blogging again !* *Today I am sharing this super easy and delicious cheesecake recipe. They look so cute and barely take any effort.* *Ingredients:* *1 Pack of cream cheese* *White sugar* *Keebler Mini Graham Cracker Crusts. These are ready made and make life so much easier. Purchase them by clicking here* *Strawberry Jam* *Crumbled graham crackers, cut fruits for garnishing* *( I did not use specific measurements, I just kind of eye balled everything )* *Direction:* *1) Mix cream cheese with white sugar until it's as sweet as you like it. Fold in strawberry jam ( Melt the jam pakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

http://pakistanblogs.blogspot.com/2016/07/blogged-pages-23720161034.html 2972004188125579017 Pakistani Blog Posts

0 comments :

Submit your blog

Display our badge

Pakistan Blogs Simply insert the following html code in your blog to display our link button.

Disclaimer

All posts on this site are the opinion of their respective authors. PakistanBlogs .blogspot .com aggregates posts from original sources and assumes no responsibility for any expressed opinion and cannot be held liable. All posts posted 'as is' for the purposes of commentary and reference only. You may contact the author(s) by following the "Read Full Post" link with each post.

Contact Us

Please click here to contact us. Thank you.

Blog Archive