You need a JavaScript enabled browser to view this website.

. .

Pakistan Blogs - Aggregator and Blogging Network

The most comprehensive roundup of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
Submit Your Blog
Extensive coverage of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
18:58

Hashtag Kindness

From the Blog noorsplace Growing up, the only thing I remember being told was to be a kind person. Socially, religiously, typically. *Be kind*. I can say I tried my least. Childhood does come with a great joy of no responsibilities and that's what I suppose saved me from not doing what I was supposed to. But fast forward to all these years, this is still the only thing on my mind; *be kind*. It's probably a very small thing. To be kind to others and, to some extent, to yourself. What is kindness specifically? It's patting a little child when they do something good, it's watering a plant placed remotely from a water source, it's anything and everything if you know how exactly to proceed it. Religiously, when Ramadan arrives, kindness seems to be everywhere. It's a holy month of Muslim calendar when muspakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

11 Foundations For Summer

From the Blog jasminecatchesbutterflies[image: 11 Summer Foundations That Beauty Bloggers Trust] I frequently get asked for foundation suggestions and most of my readers are often concerned about how to keep their face from melting in the summers. I have a dry/combination skin and based on firsthand experience I can mostly be helpful to a certain extent on my own. So, this season I decided to team up with my favourite beauty bloggers from all across Pakistan to bring you a variety of suggestions for different skin types based on their reliable verdict. Since I myself am more of a dry dragon I love dewy foundations like L'Oreal True Match Lumi all year round. You would only be able to relate if you have dry skin yourself that how much we actually appreciate greasiness (cringe). However for summers, to keep my makeup ipakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

http://pakistanblogs.blogspot.com/2016/06/blogged-pages-29620161358.html 7201551712321417860 Pakistani Blog Posts

0 comments :

Submit your blog

Display our badge

Pakistan Blogs Simply insert the following html code in your blog to display our link button.

Disclaimer

All posts on this site are the opinion of their respective authors. PakistanBlogs .blogspot .com aggregates posts from original sources and assumes no responsibility for any expressed opinion and cannot be held liable. All posts posted 'as is' for the purposes of commentary and reference only. You may contact the author(s) by following the "Read Full Post" link with each post.

Contact Us

Please click here to contact us. Thank you.

Blog Archive