You need a JavaScript enabled browser to view this website.

. .

Pakistan Blogs - Aggregator and Blogging Network

The most comprehensive roundup of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
Submit Your Blog
Extensive coverage of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
12:20

We're different people now

From the Blog hammadmateenImagine yourself being struck on a busy road by a car or a bus. Imagine yourself lying on the road with everything that you were carrying scattered all over the place. Imagine wet clothes on your body; wet not by … Continue reading →pakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

So why should I fast anyway?

From the Blog mehmudahrehman Originally written for Gulf News Opinion http://gulfnews.com/opinion/thinkers/so-why-should-i-fast-anyway-1.1850796 [image: dates iftar] The clock strikes four and I gulp down the water quickly. I hear the distant call of the Fajr (dawn) prayer and realise that for the next 15 hours, I can neither eat nor drink anything. I think warily of the fact that the girls have school almost half this Ramadan and pick-ups must be braved in the searing heat. It's not the food I mind giving up, I say grudgingly to myself, it's the water and the caffeine — and the sleep that gets interrupted when I wake up to eat the pre-dawn meal. I'm a grouch early in the morning and the idea of not being able to get a long lie-in irks me. "Why must I fast anyway?" I ask myself in a moment of restless, bpakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

http://pakistanblogs.blogspot.com/2016/06/blogged-pages-2762016720.html 6636778150492429055 Pakistani Blog Posts

0 comments :

Submit your blog

Display our badge

Pakistan Blogs Simply insert the following html code in your blog to display our link button.

Disclaimer

All posts on this site are the opinion of their respective authors. PakistanBlogs .blogspot .com aggregates posts from original sources and assumes no responsibility for any expressed opinion and cannot be held liable. All posts posted 'as is' for the purposes of commentary and reference only. You may contact the author(s) by following the "Read Full Post" link with each post.

Contact Us

Please click here to contact us. Thank you.

Blog Archive