You need a JavaScript enabled browser to view this website.

. .

Pakistan Blogs - Aggregator and Blogging Network

The most comprehensive roundup of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
Submit Your Blog
Extensive coverage of Pakistani blogs, bloggers and the Pakistan blogging community.
18:58

LORD PRINGLE ACRE LAND AT KHORWAH, SINDH

From the Blog faizansworld If you ask me which person catches the core of my imagination, I would say my "Great-Great-Grandfather." I wish to be present at his time and witness his later part of life. I often imagine myself being at his place and do things which he did and which I would never do in my life. That's because I don't have that courage. I don't have that strength. I don't have the extreme madness of that 90 year old whom I envy so much. Since the ancient times, our tribe, the "Jats of Lower Sindh" region had two most prominent professions. Some of them were the transporters, the 'Camel riders' while others were known as 'Maldhari' or the shepherds. My ancestors belonged to the second category that were not much outgoing and were happy with their domesticated animals around their mud houses opakistanblogs.blogspot.comRead Full PostComments

http://pakistanblogs.blogspot.com/2016/05/blogged-pages-30520161358.html 1443207285317631497 Pakistani Blog Posts

0 comments :

Submit your blog

Display our badge

Pakistan Blogs Simply insert the following html code in your blog to display our link button.

Disclaimer

All posts on this site are the opinion of their respective authors. PakistanBlogs .blogspot .com aggregates posts from original sources and assumes no responsibility for any expressed opinion and cannot be held liable. All posts posted 'as is' for the purposes of commentary and reference only. You may contact the author(s) by following the "Read Full Post" link with each post.

Contact Us

Please click here to contact us. Thank you.

Blog Archive